Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3

Pages

Welcome

About Me

My photo
I am a family, portrait, wedding and lifestyle photographer. The process of making people comfortable with the camera is just as much of a passion for me as is capturing the moment. It is important to me to make the photo session experience a memorable one as well. I know it's a generic statement but I am passionate about life and the urgency to document the moments as they unfold. Take time to invest in the days of your lives. Call me--I can help! I've created a "book of days" gallery on my website: www.mbgpics.com where I do that for my own life. Hopefully it showcases who I am as a person as well as as a photographer.

Friday, June 11, 2010

my chance to witness a miracle...

i have always wanted to photograph and to witness a live birth. this week i got my chance and it was just as amazing as i had imagined.

i don't want to cheapen the photos by writing a lot about it. i want the photos to speak for themselves. but i will mention that many personal photos of the actual birth will be omitted out of respect for the family.

welcome to the world jacob michael!


























































href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgGiCxm50TENRw3lvzQDmryN9s2uFA117UFr57YGtay_Jv0BCOWCgf-NPF7EYrHkNqEqUCxvzILVNp41z8lUFHEhyNClEFFfQUSUjKUOPo-coWd2kD87RiMHFGvAW2B3FpoVjGCLvUOcjE/s1600/jacob+michael+mathews+BLOG-185.jpg">























0 comments: