Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3

Pages

Welcome

About Me

My photo
I am a family, portrait, wedding and lifestyle photographer. The process of making people comfortable with the camera is just as much of a passion for me as is capturing the moment. It is important to me to make the photo session experience a memorable one as well. I know it's a generic statement but I am passionate about life and the urgency to document the moments as they unfold. Take time to invest in the days of your lives. Call me--I can help! I've created a "book of days" gallery on my website: www.mbgpics.com where I do that for my own life. Hopefully it showcases who I am as a person as well as as a photographer.

Monday, March 2, 2009

the dreamy days of motherhood--captured...



























a quick photo session in the park today yielded, i think, some wonderful images of a mom and her new son (and her older one too). i loved capturing the pure and simple love between this mother and son and watching history unfold as i photographed this family. simplicity yet complexity. so much is said within a touch, a smile or a cuddle. so much love passed on between simple interactions.
so sweet to see all of this unfold before my camera in on a beautiful day in colordo amidst record temperatures. the sky was so blue and the wind so gentle. perfection all the way around.
i just love looking at these images and remembering just where the mother is in these moments.

2 comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

I love these, MB. That first one, especially, is so evocative.

Kristy said...

These photos are amazing! Just stunning. I especially love the baby ones.