Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3

Pages

Welcome

About Me

My photo
I am a family, portrait, wedding and lifestyle photographer. The process of making people comfortable with the camera is just as much of a passion for me as is capturing the moment. It is important to me to make the photo session experience a memorable one as well. I know it's a generic statement but I am passionate about life and the urgency to document the moments as they unfold. Take time to invest in the days of your lives. Call me--I can help! I've created a "book of days" gallery on my website: www.mbgpics.com where I do that for my own life. Hopefully it showcases who I am as a person as well as as a photographer.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Casey's turn...

































poor little guy was still not feeling well last week and i....well...i bribed him with ice cream in order to get him to do a photo shoot.

there i admitted it!

truth be told we were both tired of being in the house so i took advantage of his willingness to model for me. he took advantage of the free ice cream cone. it was a win-win situation!

i just can't resist dressing up those boys of mine. they are just so handsome...and so easily bribed.

2 comments:

Heasleye said...

MB! The blog is lookin' GOOD! :) And these shots are adorable. Love the loose tie, the textures and the colors.

E

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.