Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3

Pages

Welcome

About Me

My photo
I am a family, portrait, wedding and lifestyle photographer. The process of making people comfortable with the camera is just as much of a passion for me as is capturing the moment. It is important to me to make the photo session experience a memorable one as well. I know it's a generic statement but I am passionate about life and the urgency to document the moments as they unfold. Take time to invest in the days of your lives. Call me--I can help! I've created a "book of days" gallery on my website: www.mbgpics.com where I do that for my own life. Hopefully it showcases who I am as a person as well as as a photographer.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

the bluest eyes, lollipops and laughter...







































every year for the past few, this family has trusted me to capture their precious family memories. that sentence feels so good to type. and even better to think about. i feel so blessed. i love to be around them. they are happy. they have the bluest eyes, the biggest smiles and, thanks to me, lollipops.

we have met at the same park over the past few years so i was thrilled when mom asked to mix it up a bit. i loved the colors she dressed the family in--colorful and lively. and the light was perfect. the rest was so easy. this family naturally connects with the camera because they connect with each other so well. the smiles, hugs and kisses were all so fulfilling.

my job is to stand back and watch the family interact and to document it. so easy right? sure i switched the shutter speed and aperture. sometimes i added a circular polarizer and switched lenses twice. easy. fun. simple. perfect.

thanks melissa for sharing your family with me over the years. for believing in me and my photography and for just being so fun to be around.

0 comments: