Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3

Pages

Welcome

About Me

My photo
I am a family, portrait, wedding and lifestyle photographer. The process of making people comfortable with the camera is just as much of a passion for me as is capturing the moment. It is important to me to make the photo session experience a memorable one as well. I know it's a generic statement but I am passionate about life and the urgency to document the moments as they unfold. Take time to invest in the days of your lives. Call me--I can help! I've created a "book of days" gallery on my website: www.mbgpics.com where I do that for my own life. Hopefully it showcases who I am as a person as well as as a photographer.

Monday, June 28, 2010

my favorite family

in contemplating a fun name for this post--i quickly abandoned my mission and went with a title that was easy and truly summed up my feelings about them.

my favorite.

why?

easy...

they LOVE photos.

they treasure the passage of time and the importance of documenting it.

they adore their kids. (so do i)

AND i finally got their twin penny to smile at me! i've been photographing them for almost two years now and she ALWAYS gives me the stink eye! these smiles are real and i've earned them. (thanks penny!)

although the circumstances of their lives are less than ordinary, they truly live their motto every day: "accept the gift as if it were one you had chosen."

please take a moment to check out their blog and learn their story.

http://colofisch.blogspot.com/

perhaps you'll even consider helping out!

enjoy the images from our session together.























































2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family and gorgeous photographs. I love the second to last one with them all - that would be great large canvass print for their family room!

ferfischer said...

And we can't tell you how much these photos mean to us. I know our time all together may be limited and I really want to capture what we're like together - crazy, wild, sweet and amazing. No one can do that like you do.