Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3

Pages

Welcome

About Me

My photo
I am a family, portrait, wedding and lifestyle photographer. The process of making people comfortable with the camera is just as much of a passion for me as is capturing the moment. It is important to me to make the photo session experience a memorable one as well. I know it's a generic statement but I am passionate about life and the urgency to document the moments as they unfold. Take time to invest in the days of your lives. Call me--I can help! I've created a "book of days" gallery on my website: www.mbgpics.com where I do that for my own life. Hopefully it showcases who I am as a person as well as as a photographer.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

One Saturday...9 Family Mini Sessions!



























































A very talented friend and fellow photog Diana Lewkowicz and I tackled S. Platte Park last saturday and NINE family photo sessions. It was more fun than I could have imagined. But I must admit that we were both beyond tired when it was all done. Although I certainly can't speak for Diana--I can honestly say that my bones hurt!

But the work was well worth it--as the images were, in my view, just amazing. The light was perfect, the families were so fun to meet and get to know and Diana and I worked so well together.

Kudos to these very cool families for taking advantage of the amazing Colorado weather and for making time in their busy schedules to make some memories of their lovely families.

"Mini Sessions R US" as we're doing it again next Sunday too! And ALL session fees will be donated to the Fischer Family's medical fund for Cici. Please take a moment to read about it and come out and let us make some memories for you too. You'll be making a difference and, well isn't that what it's all about? SO..Just DO IT!! I promise you won't regret it.

http://colofisch.blogspot.com/2009/10/holiday-photo-fundraiser-for-cici.html

And if you can't make it--pass this blog around to someone you think might be interested!

Cheers!

2 comments:

Hillary- A Photographer Friend said...

What a fabulous collection of family portraits. Very cool that you could do it and had another photog with you to share the fun! Great shots...all of them! Looks like everyone had fun with it..really shows in all the photos. Congrats to you for job well done..keep at it girl,,you are flying! :)

carol@lindsay.blogspot.com said...

Great pics