Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3

Pages

Welcome

About Me

My photo
I am a family, portrait, wedding and lifestyle photographer. The process of making people comfortable with the camera is just as much of a passion for me as is capturing the moment. It is important to me to make the photo session experience a memorable one as well. I know it's a generic statement but I am passionate about life and the urgency to document the moments as they unfold. Take time to invest in the days of your lives. Call me--I can help! I've created a "book of days" gallery on my website: www.mbgpics.com where I do that for my own life. Hopefully it showcases who I am as a person as well as as a photographer.

Monday, August 30, 2010

early morning in the rose garden.







































this lovely, lovely family were married in this rose garden a few years ago so logically they asked to do their family session there.
i convinced them to meet quite early in order to catch the golden yummy early morning light. as it turns out-that was the best decision as that light was pure magic.

the family had such strong chemistry and a delicate sweetness to them that so fitted the rose garden. i got to walk around that beautiful garden and capture them interacting and enjoying the quiet morning of togetherness.

i love my job so much it hurts. and actually it almost never feels like a job at all.

isn't it time you invested in your precious family moments?

call me.

www.mbgpics.com

303-875-5144

0 comments: