Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3

Pages

Welcome

About Me

My photo
I am a family, portrait, wedding and lifestyle photographer. The process of making people comfortable with the camera is just as much of a passion for me as is capturing the moment. It is important to me to make the photo session experience a memorable one as well. I know it's a generic statement but I am passionate about life and the urgency to document the moments as they unfold. Take time to invest in the days of your lives. Call me--I can help! I've created a "book of days" gallery on my website: www.mbgpics.com where I do that for my own life. Hopefully it showcases who I am as a person as well as as a photographer.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

snow in colorado! yeah!















these boys o' mine just love the snow. and now that casey is old enough to enjoy it as much as aaron, i am acutally looking forward to the season this year. (plus we live by a really cool sled riding hill so that is a real bonus!) and i am thinking we just might venture up to vail to enjoy their snow tubing mountain this year!

colorado makes my heart sing. i have never felt more at one with a place before we moved here. this fall will be 9 years here! here's to 90 more!