Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3

Pages

Welcome

About Me

My photo
I am a family, portrait, wedding and lifestyle photographer. The process of making people comfortable with the camera is just as much of a passion for me as is capturing the moment. It is important to me to make the photo session experience a memorable one as well. I know it's a generic statement but I am passionate about life and the urgency to document the moments as they unfold. Take time to invest in the days of your lives. Call me--I can help! I've created a "book of days" gallery on my website: www.mbgpics.com where I do that for my own life. Hopefully it showcases who I am as a person as well as as a photographer.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

special date...











we went painting today for our "special time" while the little guy was at home with dad getting ready for his nap. aaron has always expressed an interest in artistic endeavors--especially painting and working with bright colors. his focus impresses me. i watch his brush strokes and how peaceful he looks as he places the color on the paper. while in college i found a similar peace with my watercolors and black india inks in my little world of abstracts. (secretly it makes me smile that he has just a little bit of me in him.)

we had a wonderful time together and plan on heading back on tuesday night for a tie dye event. anyone want to join us?

1 comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

So playful and creative! He's growing up so much. Love that expression on the last one.

Tuesday sounds possible. Let's chat.