Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3

Pages

Welcome

About Me

My photo
I am a family, portrait, wedding and lifestyle photographer. The process of making people comfortable with the camera is just as much of a passion for me as is capturing the moment. It is important to me to make the photo session experience a memorable one as well. I know it's a generic statement but I am passionate about life and the urgency to document the moments as they unfold. Take time to invest in the days of your lives. Call me--I can help! I've created a "book of days" gallery on my website: www.mbgpics.com where I do that for my own life. Hopefully it showcases who I am as a person as well as as a photographer.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

DETAILS workshop: Mile High Photographers

...not many words needed for this one. ok well just a few. i'll start with how much fun i had and how wonderful it was to have these amazing models, flowers and tables set so beautifully for us. and finish with my deepest thanks to all of the instructors, volunteers and vendors for such a spectacular day of learning and hanging out.

(and for me--thanks tiff for taking such good care of the boys so that i could enjoy a day away! you are the best!)

here are some of my favorite images from the day.



































































Vendor List:

Vintage Farm Table:
Perfect Petal
Sapphire Celebrations
Event Rents
Chair Covers & Linens
Bella Bridesmaids


Rock and Roll Bride Table:
Swank Stems
Gabby with Save the Date Events
Event Rents
Chair Covers & Linens

Visions of Sugar Plums Table:
AKHaydon Designs (flowers)
Emily Lenich, Particulars
Chair Covers & Linens

Models:
Wilhelmina Denver

Wedding Dresses:
Priscilla of Boston

Tux's:
Al's Formal Wear

Cake:
Intricate Icings

Styling:
Worthwhile style, Tina Gill
Makeup: Makeup by Janine
Hair and Makeup Girls and Curls
Hair: Jewels Grey

1 comments:

Duffy said...

breathtakingly gorgeous photos....just when I think you can't surprise me with your amazing talent...there you go again! You are a constant reminder to be listening for that passion within....I love that you have followed, jumped in, and are having so much fun in yours!!!