Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3

Pages

Welcome

About Me

My photo
I am a family, portrait, wedding and lifestyle photographer. The process of making people comfortable with the camera is just as much of a passion for me as is capturing the moment. It is important to me to make the photo session experience a memorable one as well. I know it's a generic statement but I am passionate about life and the urgency to document the moments as they unfold. Take time to invest in the days of your lives. Call me--I can help! I've created a "book of days" gallery on my website: www.mbgpics.com where I do that for my own life. Hopefully it showcases who I am as a person as well as as a photographer.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

holiday cards...DONE!

there is something about sending and receiving cards for the holidays. something about listening to holiday music while addressing them and adding personal notes inside. there is something about the feel of the paper, the look of your photo and your names on the cards--looking so official and festive. something about the wonder and joy you feel when you open your mailbox and see a personal, hand-written note with a picture of loved ones on it. i LOVE sending and receiving cards every year. i wish we did it more often.

so so many thanks to my dear friend sally for this amazing family photo she provided to us for our holiday card this year.

her work is THE BEST.
http://www.sallyclarkphotography.com/

i use shutterfly every year for our holiday cards--they are professional, affordable and just very cool. i highly recommend them!

whew--i feel such a relief having this done already! thanks sally. thanks shutterfly.




Holiday Berries Christmas 5x7 folded card
Get custom photo Christmas cards online at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

0 comments: