Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3

Pages

Welcome

About Me

My photo
I am a family, portrait, wedding and lifestyle photographer. The process of making people comfortable with the camera is just as much of a passion for me as is capturing the moment. It is important to me to make the photo session experience a memorable one as well. I know it's a generic statement but I am passionate about life and the urgency to document the moments as they unfold. Take time to invest in the days of your lives. Call me--I can help! I've created a "book of days" gallery on my website: www.mbgpics.com where I do that for my own life. Hopefully it showcases who I am as a person as well as as a photographer.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

i love you to the moon and back...

and she does.

pam that is--loves her kids to the moon and back.

especially makenzie.

pam does a much better job of sharing their story than i could. please take a moment to read about them and consider helping this family.

http://www.makenziesmiracle.org/2009/03/my-journey-to-healing.html

and after you see these images and witness THAT smile...you can see why.

i had so many smiles after photographing this family. they were fun. they were open. they were excited. and none of them ever complained about the heat or the sun or how long we were together. especially makenzie. she loved being out of her chair and in the arms of her family basking in the early morning sun in colorado.

and i can't get enough of pam's love for her family.

she inspires me.

thanks for trusting me to capture your precious family memories.

more importantly, thanks for loving life like you do and for choosing the positive life has to offer even when it's tough to see it.






























0 comments: