Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3

Pages

Welcome

About Me

My photo
I am a family, portrait, wedding and lifestyle photographer. The process of making people comfortable with the camera is just as much of a passion for me as is capturing the moment. It is important to me to make the photo session experience a memorable one as well. I know it's a generic statement but I am passionate about life and the urgency to document the moments as they unfold. Take time to invest in the days of your lives. Call me--I can help! I've created a "book of days" gallery on my website: www.mbgpics.com where I do that for my own life. Hopefully it showcases who I am as a person as well as as a photographer.

Monday, November 1, 2010

The Melting Pot's Halloween Hustle 2010

what a great concept--a 5k (or a 1 mile family friendly walk) on halloween to prep for the inevitable candy consumption to follow later in the evening!

hundreds of fun-loving folks turned out for this super fun event decked out in their costumes ready to run and ready for fun! the event is held on halloween each year as a way to celebrate the holiday and to celebrate the closing day of elitch gardens amusement park as well. so--after the run everyone can enjoy one last day at the park.

as a photographer i LOVE people who love life. people who grab the moment and live it to the fullest. this event was saturated life lovers. people ran in masks, wigs, full makeup and some even ran while pushing the kiddos in the stroller!

i walked around snapping shots in the colorado sun and smiled all morning. i love my job. i love halloween. i love elitch gardens and i love the melting pot!

see you all next year. (i put it on my life list to run the 5k next year with my kiddos!)




















































2 comments:

ferfischer said...

These are so great - i love what you do too! hugs, my friend!

Unknown said...

Fantastic job of capturing some of the spirit & fun of this wonderful new annual event! Thanks much for your great work!