Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3

Pages

Welcome

About Me

My photo
I am a family, portrait, wedding and lifestyle photographer. The process of making people comfortable with the camera is just as much of a passion for me as is capturing the moment. It is important to me to make the photo session experience a memorable one as well. I know it's a generic statement but I am passionate about life and the urgency to document the moments as they unfold. Take time to invest in the days of your lives. Call me--I can help! I've created a "book of days" gallery on my website: www.mbgpics.com where I do that for my own life. Hopefully it showcases who I am as a person as well as as a photographer.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

so so far behind...

i am so far behind on blogging. i hate that.
but i suspect i am not alone. it's a busy time of year for all--especially photographers.

this family booked their session at the peak of beautiful colors. the leaves were robust with color, texture and shimmer. the night we met the light slipped away slowly behind a huge cloud that came just at the right time. it offered me the perfect natural softbox.

so often clients are surprised to learn that full sun is NOT good for photographs. full sun is our true enemy. so when that sun was eclipsed by that fateful cloud, it set the stage for one wonderful session.

we had fun. can you tell?
and how beautiful is this family? this is one of my favorite sessions this fall. (see--i come from the land of blue (with two boys 4 and 6) and these girls brought me to the land of pink if even for an afternoon.)

i so enjoyed my stay with these precious ones! thanks for the smiles and a skinny dip in pinkdom!





































0 comments: